Team =|G.T.I.|= Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Sharing The Work: What My Family And Career Taught Me About

Répondre au sujet    Team =|G.T.I.|= Index du Forum » Forum public de la Team =|G.T.I.|= » Notre Site Officiel Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Sharing The Work: What My Family And Career Taught Me About
Auteur Message
moorenoela
Première Classe
Première Classe

Masculin
Point(s): 471
Moyenne de points: 4,86

Message Sharing The Work: What My Family And Career Taught Me About Répondre en citant

Sharing the Work: What My Family and Career Taught Me about Breaking Through (and Holding the Door Open for Others) (MIT Press)
by Myra Strober

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Sharing the Work: What My Family and Career Taught Me about Breaking Through (and Holding the Door Open for Others) (MIT Press)

<B&quot;Myra Strober's [/B]<B<ISharing the Work[/I][/B][B]Myra Strober became a feminist on the Bay Bridge, heading toward San Francisco. It is 1970. She has just been told by the chairman of Berkeley's economics department that she can never get tenure. Driving home afterward, wondering if she got something out of the freezer for her family's dinner, she realizes the truth: she is being denied a regular faculty position because she is a mother. Flooded with anger, she also finds her life's work: to study and fight sexism, in the workplace, in academia, and at home. Strober's generous memoir captures the spirit of a revolution lived fully, from her Brooklyn childhood (and her shock at age twelve when she's banished to the women's balcony at <Ishul[/I]) to her groundbreaking Stanford seminar on women and work. Strober's interest in women and work began when she saw her mother's frustration at the limitations of her position as a secretary. Her consciousness of the unfairness of the usual distribution of household chores came when she unsuccessfully asked her husband for help with housework. Later, when a group of conservative white male professors sputtered at the idea of government-subsidized child care, Strober made the case for its economic benefits. In the 1970s, the term &quot;sexual harassment&quot; had not yet been coined. Occupational segregation, quantifying the value of work in the home, and the cost of discrimination were new ideas. Strober was a pioneer, helping to create a new academic field and founding institutions to establish it. But she wasn't alone: she benefited from the women's movement, institutional change, and new federal regulations that banned sex discrimination. She continues the work today and invites us to join her.

Sharing the Work: What My Family and Career Taught Me about Breaking Through (and Holding the Door Open for Others) (MIT Press) Myra Strober
Sharing the Work: What My Family and Career Taught Me about Breaking Through (and Holding the Door Open for Others) (MIT Press) torrent download Rarbg free Sharing the Work: What My Family and Career Taught Me about Breaking Through (and Holding the Door Open for Others) (MIT Press) free download via uTorrent

Tags: full version original acquire book look, free iphone, format eReader thepiratebay text online, direct link download german android price, book google docs, kindle download free, book text format, book read, book ZippyShare, fb2 sale tablet access online, book for Windows Phone, free doc, book from motorola read, book iCloud, download english, get free, bookstore, audiobook free, book in English, book for mac, book german, mobile pdf, shop read access flibusta information, iBooks online how read via how to, download full book, book format djvu, sale book, book zipshare, book OneDrive, torrent download Rarbg free, audio find store price download, book from htc online, no registration read macbook full sale, free epub, book online, book book free from Galaxy, book without payment, torrent download Rarbg free, download eng book, read store amazon sale mobile, read flibusta story writer epub, download french, book Box, book for Windows Phone, free eReader touch how download reader

171bf2437f

Sex differences in economists' incomes (issue 396 of research paper)It is not so much about a man and woman working next to each other in adjacent cubicles and doing the same job and earning different salariesalthough that certainly happens toobut its about the differences in occupation, industry, and experienceAccessibility Non-Discrimination Policy Privacy Policy Terms of Use Stanford University Copyright Stanford Graduate School of Business 655 Knight Way, Stanford, CA 94305 Dissent Magazine
The Sardar Sarovar Dam Project: Selected Documents download epub mobi pdf fb2ONLINE BOOK Pre-Glacial Man and the Aryan Race (Classic Reprint)The Sun They Called The Moon Joseph PersiaI Hear She's a Real Bitch Jen AggONLINE BOOK Square-ShooterREAD BOOK Farm-to-Table Desserts: 80 Seasonal, Organic Recipes Made from Your Local Farmers’ MarketREAD BOOK A TALE FROM THE BLACKWATER RIVER[PDF] Almond Flour Cookbook: Delicious Almond Flour Baking And Dessert Recipes (Almond Flour Recipes)Televangelist download epub mobi pdf fb2ONLINE BOOK Blood of Dracula (Re-Imagined Classics) (Volume 4)

Mar 27 Juin - 12:19 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 27 Juin - 12:19 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    Team =|G.T.I.|= Index du Forum » Forum public de la Team =|G.T.I.|= » Notre Site Officiel Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation